Thursday, March 3, 2011

One more thing...

There was one more thing that we did accomplish during "Craft Weekend", we designed a quilt top.

My guest room still looks like it was on the latest version of "Hoarders" but I've started to collect thoughts in my head. I would like to use red toile fabric. I absolutely LOVE red toile. Hope I spelled that correctly. It's a basement bedroom with a window. I would like to keep it bright and cherry. So to the Internet I went to find a red toile comforter or coverlet. There isn't really one that I like that I'm willing to pay for. So , we decided we could design a quilt top. Which we did, but neither my sister or I really love it. I would probably make the quilt using a different fabric but at this point, I got nothing.

Again, until later

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love love love red toile...big surprise huh?
    And Jersey Shore? Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you I wasn't proud of it....I also watch that dirty, dirty show Skins on Mtv. None of your students or any students in fact should watch.

    ReplyDelete